Step Into the New
Frontier of Banking
Avanti Bank & Trust is a Wyoming bank formed to serve as a compliant bridge between digital assets and the U.S. dollar payments system, and as a custodian of digital assets that can meet the strictest level of institutional custody standards. On October 28th, 2020, Avanti’s bank charter was granted by 8-0 vote of the State Banking Board. Avanti intends to offer several products and services, including: a tokenized, programmable US dollar called Avit™*; custody services for digital assets; API-based online banking services where customer deposits must be 100% backed by reserves; and prime services for digital assets.
Avanti plans to provide commercial accounts in early 2021 and other accounts with high minimum requirements soon thereafter.
- Avanti Granted Bank Charter And Approval Of Business Plan For Digital Asset Custody And Tokenized U.S. Dollar
- Avanti Financial Group Announces Accelerated Charter Application
- Avanti Financial Group Appoints Advisers To Assist With Building A New Type of Bank
- Avanti Financial Group Closes Funding Round, Positioning It For Bank Charter Application Process
- Avanti Financial Group Announces Leadership Team
*Deposits are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation*